Seminar about Open Science
Discussion about Open Science in Social Sciences
Hey, I had the opportunity to talk about Open Science in Management, Economics and Accounting Research. This is a seminar presented to the UFV Master students of economics.
- Integrating uncertainty and governance into a capital structure puzzle: can risk-taking and rule-taking explain zero-leverage firms?
- Competition and ESG practices in emerging markets - Evidence from a difference-in-differences model
- Paper accepted - World Finance Conference
- New Project - the Open Code Community
- Exploring Brazilian data in a map