Paper accepted to the ICGS conference
We just received the news that a paper was accepted to presentation at the 6th annual International Corporate Governance Society (ICGS) conference to be held November 14 - 16, 2020.
This paper is the first of Marcio Pimenta’s thesis. Good job, Marcio!
- Integrating uncertainty and governance into a capital structure puzzle: can risk-taking and rule-taking explain zero-leverage firms?
- Competition and ESG practices in emerging markets - Evidence from a difference-in-differences model
- Paper accepted - World Finance Conference
- New Project - the Open Code Community
- Exploring Brazilian data in a map